Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 1: Land's End to Drift

Distance covered today: 13731 steps - 7.16 miles
Distance traveled so far: 7.16 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

The journey starts today at the famous signpost, right by the cliffs behind the Land's End Hotel.

Whenever I can, I will travel by B roads, but today the only choice is to head east along the A30, towards Penzance.


 

Interesting roadside decorations



 

The First and Last Inn

The historic, 17th century, First and Last inn


 

Today's destination: Drift


No comments:

Post a Comment