Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 14: Trevalga to Boscastle

Distance covered today: 2940 steps - 1.53 miles
Distance traveled so far: 79.46 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

The High Road

Today's route takes me over the headlands, approaching the very scenic town of Boscastle, which some of you will remember due to the dreadful flood they suffered in 2004, or from the BBC documentary A Seaside Parish

The High Road
 

Boscastle

Today's short walk ends up on the road where we start to descend into Boscastle.

Boscastle
 

Reality check: sorry, just a lazy Sunday today - fitting cupboards and shopping - so only a very short walk to log!

No comments:

Post a Comment