Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 15: Boscastle to Tremayna

Distance covered today: 12408 steps - 6.47 miles
Distance traveled so far: 85.93 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Boscastle

The incredibly scenic town of Boscastle. Crossing the main bridge and looking down past the river Valency towards the bay.

Boscastle
 

Heading Northeast

Wonderful far reaching views from the headlands as I progress out of Boscastle to the north-east.

Heading Northeast
 

Crackington

Heading down now into the delightfully named Crackington Haven, close to the end of today's journey.

Crackington
 

In the centre of Crackington Haven, looking out towards the bay. This town apparently was also badly flooded at the same time as Boscastle.

Crackington
 

No comments:

Post a Comment