Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 2: Drift to St. Michael's Mount

Distance covered today: 11520 steps - 6.01 miles
Distance traveled so far: 13.17 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Drift Village

Initially traveling through the village of Drift on this minor section of the A30, just south of the Drift Reservoir. Today's route is taking me in the direction of Penzance.


 

Heading into Penzance

The route takes me off the A30 and down onto the western seafront at Penzance, following the Newlyn Coombe river.


 

Penzance



 

St. Michael's Mount

And my final destination for today is one of the car parks for the tidal island of St. Michael's Mount at Marazion just to the east of Penzance.

No comments:

Post a Comment