Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 3: St. Michael's Mount to Leedstown

Distance covered today: 13610 steps - 7.1 miles
Distance traveled so far: 20.27 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

St. Michael's Mount

Heading up into the town of Marazion, I'm able to look back for this view of St. Michael's Mount sitting in the bay of Penzance. Nice weather in my virtual world today!


 

Marazion

I love how tropical the Cornish towns and villages look, particularly on days like today


 

Another Traveler

A view of the olden days with this classic Romany caravan meandering down the main street in the village of Goldsithany

No comments:

Post a Comment