Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 5: Pool to St. Agnes

Distance covered today: 13491 steps - 7.03 miles
Distance traveled so far: 34.34 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

The Redruth Bypass

Heading towards the northern Cornish coast today, I skirt around the edge of the larger town of Redruth before passing under the A30


 

Tin Mines

Passing some of the characteristic disused Cornish tin mines which litter the countryside in this part of the UK


 

Outskirts of St. Agnes

Don't quite make it into St. Agnes this afternoon, but just a short walk remaining into the village centre tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment