Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 6: St. Agnes to Perranporth Airfield

Distance covered today: 5274 steps - 2.75 miles
Distance traveled so far: 37.09 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

St. Agnes

Shortly after starting today, I proceed into the little coastal town of St. Agnes


 

Blue Hills Tin Mine

I'm not sure if this site is the Blue Hills mine itself, or an earlier mine. A very scenic part of the countryside, nonetheless


 

Perranporth Airfield

Finishing up today on the perimeter road of Perranporth Airfield - an old wartime airfield now used for private flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment