Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 12: Port Isaac to Trebarwith

Distance covered today: 12558 steps - 6.55 miles
Distance traveled so far: 73.68 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Port Isaac

Port Isaac is my first stop today, and the approach is quite impressive!

Entering Port Isaac
 

Beautiful seafront setting at Port Isaac

Port Isaac
 

Looking back towards the town

Port Isaac
 

Port Gaverne

Another scenic fishing village

Port Gaverne
 

Road to Tintagel

On the high ground on the road towards Tintagel. I come across the Poldark Inn, which looks impressively isolated.

Road to Tintagel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment