Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 18: Herdbury Quarry to the Tamar Lakes

Distance covered today: 13511 steps - 5.55 miles
Distance traveled so far: 103.22 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Narrow Lanes Rule

Lots of very narrow lanes on the route today. Not much traffic, but not much space to get out of the way if you see a tractor coming!

Narrow Lanes Rule
 

Nice day for a stroll in the countryside.


 

And Into Devon

Quite an achievement for one day - I'm past the 100 mile mark, and I have also entered the second county on my journey - Devon.

Devon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment