Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 19: Tamar Lakes to Powler's Piece

Distance covered today: 16593 steps - 6.82 miles
Distance traveled so far: 110.04 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Heading into Devon

Gently rolling countryside in north west Devon

Heading into Devon
 

Changeable Weather

In 100 paces the weather changed from this:

Changeable Weather
 

to this:

Changeable Weather
 

Bradworthy

This looks like it would have been a pleasant option for lunch and a beverage today!

Bradworthy
 

Passage

Wonderful tree lined road offering great protection from the sun today.

Passage
 

I have some reservations

The somewhat bizarre and eccentric Gnome Reserve is just off my route today. Worth a visit!

I have some reservations
 

No comments:

Post a Comment