Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 20: Powler's Piece to Moorhead

Distance covered today: 14448 steps - 5.93 miles
Distance traveled so far: 115.97 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Melbury

A view across Melbury Reservoir as I head north east across Devon towards Bideford.

Melbury
 

Today's route takes me through gently meandering river valleys

Melbury
 

Destination

A pretty much uneventful, if scenic, walk today leaves me just a mile or two short of Bideford which I have just learned means "by the ford" - a bit obvious really.

Destination
 

No comments:

Post a Comment