Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 22: Bideford to Horsacott

Distance covered today: 16444 steps - 6.75 miles
Distance traveled so far: 124.24 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Bideford

Very colourful houses as I approach Bideford town centre!

Bideford
 

The Long Bridge over the river Torridge at Bideford

Bideford
 

Looking back at Bideford over the bridge

Bideford
 

Heading to Barnstaple

Heading out of Bideford on the old road to Barnstaple

Heading to Barnstaple
 

Back to Reality

Lovely walk in real life today. London bridge station back to Canary Wharf via Tower Bridge and Wapping. Glorious October sunshine.

sneaky view

No comments:

Post a Comment