Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 23: Horsacott to Bittadon via Barnstaple

Distance covered today: 21605 steps - 8.87 miles
Distance traveled so far: 133.11 miles

I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 

Barnstaple

The long bridge at Barnstaple over the river Taw. I feel like I'm starting to get somewhere now, as I head towards the north coast of Devon.

Barnstaple
 

The guild hall in Barnstaple town centre

Barnstaple
 

Heading North

On the road towards Ilfracombe

Heading North
 

Unusual artwork outside the Broomfield Art Hotel on the other side of the valley.


 

Travelling through the village of Milltown

Milltown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment