Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 24: Bittadon to Ilfracombe

Distance covered today: 17219 steps - 7.07 miles
Distance traveled so far: 140.18 miles


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!


 
Today's route
 

Heading to Ilfracombe

tree lined roads on the route north into Ilfracombe


 

Ilfracombe

Walking around the edge of the harbour in the direction of the seafront, having descended from the cliffs overlooking the town from the west

Ilfracombe Seafront
 

A great view of the harbour on the route out of town to the east

Looking back towards the Harbour
 

No comments:

Post a Comment