Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 32: Minehead to Withycombe

Distance covered today: 16635 steps - 6.83 miles
Distance traveled so far: 182.54 miles
Route coordinates:
51.204224,-3.499631 | 51.210892,-3.474307 | 51.206762,-3.464665 | 51.163106,-3.394077


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Minehead

Entering Minehead at the start of today's walk. This town is the start of the Southwest Coast Path (if you are heading anti-clockwise).

YYYY
 

Elegant tree lined streets lead towards the seafront.

YYYY
 

The seafront (technically this is now the Bristol Channel, not the Atlantic per se) looks beautiful on a sunny day.

YYYY
 

Looking back towards the hills which lead into my previous days walks over Exmoor.

YYYY
 

Some classical architecture, typical of a British seaside resort, with some more recent additions behind...

YYYY
 

Heading out of Town

Awesome skies looking back towards Minehead as I leave the town.

YYYY
 

I love how the Streetview car manages to take better composed photos than I do at times!

YYYY
 

Passing through Carhampton, close to the end of today's journey.

YYYY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment