Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 39: Stretcholt to Brent Knoll

Distance covered today: 12947 steps - 5.32 miles
Distance traveled so far: 213.61 miles
Route coordinates: 51.190614,-2.998284 | 51.252609,-2.93436


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Churches and hills

Long but fairly mundane walk today, in that it takes me along the same road all date. Here passing this church in the vilage of Huntspill

Huntspill Church
 

Another church, hidden away behind the main street here in Highbridge

Highbridge
 

Walking past Brent Knoll here at the end of today's route.

Brent Knoll
 

No comments:

Post a Comment