Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 41: Axbridge to Cheddar

Distance covered today: 6876 steps - 2.82 miles
Distance traveled so far: 221.25 miles
Route coordinates: 51.28487,-2.841468 | 51.283125,-2.784562


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

The ex'es of Axbridge?

An ex pub perhaps, on the main road from Axbridge to Cheddar

Ex Pub?
 

A ex railway station perhaps? Although looks like it's possibly a new build.

Ex Station?
 

End of today's route, with the hills of Cheddar visible in the distance.

End of today's route
 

2 comments:

  1. Are you sleeping in a tent tonight, or a B&B?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I slept in a data centre in Croydon. Advantages of a virtual walk.

      Hi Mike

      Delete