Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 44: Compton Martin to Chew Valley Lake

Distance covered today: 9573 steps - 3.93 miles
Distance traveled so far: 231.90 miles
Route coordinates: 51.296222,-2.672596 | 51.337234,-2.639852
Walking date: Nov 3rd


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

EDIT: Somewhere on the route today I passed from Somerset into the county of Bath and North East Somerset. Its not very easy to see the country borders on OS maps, but I noticed if you type, for example, "Somerset" into google maps it will show the county boundary, until you zoom in.

Country Pub

Country Pub
 

Steep Fields

Steep Fields
 

Village Centre

Village Centre
 

The Lake

Actually the Chew Valley reservoir, which is quite a staggering size.

Chew Valley Lake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment