Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 45: Chew Valley Lake to Chew Magna

Distance covered today: 5900 steps - 2.42 miles
Distance traveled so far: 234.32 miles
Route coordinates: 51.337234,-2.639852 | 51.365243,-2.61672
Walking date: Nov 4th


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Chew Valley

Symmetry between the road and the sky here as I walk north past the lake.

Symmetry
 

Passing through Chew Stoke

Chew Stoke
 

Passing to the west of Chew Magna, no sign of the village of Chew Bacca though. Can't help but feel they missed a trick there!

Chew Magna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment