Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 50: Yate to Cromhall

Distance covered today: 13595 steps - 5.58 miles
Distance traveled so far: 256.99 miles
Route coordinates: 51.529618,-2.43755 | 51.597814,-2.44208
Walking date: Nov 20th


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Apologies for the interruption - needed to take a few months off from the walking due to work constraints and terrible weather! Also have a bit of a backlog in posts since I stopped, so will endeavour to get these going out and get walking again, at least 4 sensibly sized walking days per week if I can.

Today's route
 

Nice day for a walk in the countryside!

Crossing the tracks

Crossing the tracks
 

Scenic Villages

Skirting the edge of the Cotswolds here (I think the Cotswolds starts a little further east than this - perhaps someone can correct me?) but some lovely village scenes on the walk today.

Not the Cotswolds
 
Not the Cotswolds
 
Not the Cotswolds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment