Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 56: Fromebridge Mill to Gloucester

Distance covered today: 16268 steps - 6.68 miles
Distance traveled so far: 278.49 miles
Route coordinates: 51.762209,-2.333651 | 51.845827,-2.266746
Walking date: 29th November


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Parallel to the Severn

Starting off again today following the A38 which runs between the M5 and the river Severn

Following the A38
 

A break in the clouds?

A break in the clouds
 

Getting overtaken by Postman Pat!

Postman Pat
 

Quedgeley to the south of Gloucester

Quedgeley
 

Finishing offf today on this bit of bypass on the outskirts of Gloucester

Gloucester bypass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment