Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 60: Chaxhill to Littledean

Distance covered today: 10435 steps - 4.29 miles
Distance traveled so far: 292.62 miles
Route coordinates: 51.823578,-2.397766 | 51.819439,-2.481365
Walking date: 11th January


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Leaving the Severn

The village of Westbury-on-Severn shortly after the start of today's walk. Now I will start to move away from the river as it heads southwest, and I strike westwards towards the Forest of Dean and then Wales.

Westbury on Severn
 

As I move away from the flat lands around the Severn the scenery starts to get more hilly and interesting again.

Scenery getting more interesting again
 

Entering the village of Littledean, gateway to the Forest of Dean

Littledean
 

No comments:

Post a Comment