Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 67: Abergavenny to Llangattock

Distance covered today: 10287 steps - 4.23 miles
Distance traveled so far: 326.03 miles
Route coordinates: 51.819068,-3.050938 | 51.845164,-3.128357
Walking date: 5th February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Hill Country

Starting off in some tranquil scenes of pleasant farmland climbing into the hills.

tranquil scenes of pleasant farmland
 

Golden sunlight bathes the now not-so-distant hills.

Hills in Golden sunlight
 

The village store in Gilwern.

Gilwern village store
 

Getting run over by a quad bike as I leave Gilwern. Didn't hurt much.

quad bike
 

Rugged farmland clings to the hillside

Rugged farmland
 

Back into the forest for the final stretch of today's walking.

Back into the forest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment