Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 70: Llanfrynach to Libanus Mill

Distance covered today: 16138 steps - 6.63 miles
Distance traveled so far: 344.42 miles
Route coordinates: 51.91865,-3.341745 | 51.921906,-3.460958
Walking date: 10th February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Routing north of the Hills

Crossing this little stream guarding the village of Llanfrynach. Today's route tracks me across the Brecon Beacons staying north of the hills themselves. I'm sure in real life I would be trekking over the hills themselves!

Llanfrynach
 

Another grand "Cottage", this time in Llanfrynach

Llanfrynach grand Cottage
 

This house reminds me of the TV comedy "Father Ted", although the wrong country!

Father Ted house
 

Very serene looking back country lane winding near Cwmgwdi

back country lane
 

Fantastic light over the distant hills beckons me to the end of today's walk at Libanus Mill.

Fantastic light over the distant hills
 

No comments:

Post a Comment