Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 73: Cray Reservoir to Fedw

Distance covered today: 16543 steps - 6.79 miles
Distance traveled so far: 361.35 miles
Route coordinates: 51.89641,-3.624386 | 51.968913,-3.656929
Walking date: 13th February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Turning North Again

Today I will turn my sights north again after my jolly jaunt in the Brecon Beacons and head north then north west, back towards the coastline at Aberystwyth and from there to Snowdonia national park.

Heading north
 

The cottage and the clouds

The cottage and the clouds
 

Back to the winding lanes

Winding lanes
 

and country churches

Country church
 

Cutting through the hills

Cutting through the hills
 

Rolling hills and blue skies

Rolling hills and blue skies
 

Dual carriageway: country style

Dual carriageway: country style
 

No comments:

Post a Comment