Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 75: Sennybridge Training Area to Pen-rhiw-oleu

Distance covered today: 10618 steps - 4.36 miles
Distance traveled so far: 370.57 miles
Route coordinates: 52.031004,-3.628249 | 52.077844,-3.633134
Walking date: 16th February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Leaving the training area and back into the woods

Start the day heading north still within the Sennybridge Training area.

Heading north in the training area
 

Passing a group of soldiers starting/finishing their training in this section next to some military firing ranges.

Soldiers in training
 

The pleasant hill country continues - fabulous location for a cross country stroll.

Pleasant hill country
 

As I pass the northern perimeter of the training area near the village of Tirabad, my chances of getting accidentally shot decrease significantly.

Leaving the training area
 

House of the outskirts of Tirabad, seen as I head north and into the forest again.

House to the north of Tirabad
 

Today ends with another stroll through the forest.

Stroll through the forest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment