Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 79: Esgair Gelli to Llwyngaru

Distance covered today: 13262 steps - 5.45 miles
Distance traveled so far: 392.13 miles
Route coordinates: 52.202557,-3.790469 | 52.212708,-3.905396
Walking date: 21st February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

A long road west

Today's route takes me almost due west in a pleasant but remote area of rolling hills.

Long road west
 

Starting to find some signs of civilisation now!

A telephone box
 
A cattle grid
 

Passing Llyn Berwyn, this is a natural lake feeding off the river Teifi.

Llyn Berwyn
 

Crossing streams and passing steep sided valleys

Passing streams
 
Passing through steep sided valleys
 

A pleasant descent into the end of today's route

A pleasant descent into the end of today's route
 

No comments:

Post a Comment