Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 81: Allt-ddu to Tanyrhydiau

Distance covered today: 11100 steps - 4.56 miles
Distance traveled so far: 401.01 miles
Route coordinates: 52.255865,-3.902992 | 52.3047,-3.85088
Walking date: 25th February


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Apologies. Once again it has been a while since I blogged here. I have still been walking using the fitbit (mostly) so therefore it is just a matter of me catching up on upwards of 30 walking days and about another 100 miles of walking. Now that the UK weather is better, I will have no further excuses, so will endeavour to crack on with this task.

Today's route
 

Skirting the Hills

Once again I am walking the country lanes in hill country. Today's route takes me through farms and river lands around the village of Pontrhydfendigaid. Luckily during my walk today I didn't stumble across The Beast of Bont!

Country lane walking again
 

Pontrhydfendigaid

Lots of interesting houses mark my route through Pontrhydfendigaid

Houses in Pontrhydfendigaid
 
Houses in Pontrhydfendigaid
 

Ffair Rhos

Ending my day on the outskirts of Ffair Rhos.

Ffair Rhos - the end of today's route
 

1 comment: