Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 83: B4343 towards Devil's Bridge to Ponterwyd

Distance covered today: 11054 steps - 5.07 miles
Distance traveled so far: 411.11 miles
Route coordinates: 52.352766,-3.847283|52.410112, -3.837065
Walking date: 13th July


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Devil's Bridge

Passing through the town of Devil's Bridge on today's route. So named due to the unusual triple stacked bridge which crosses the river Mynach.

Devil's bridge on wikipedia
 
Passing through Devil's bridge
 

Ponterwyd

Today's route leaves me just short of the village of Ponterwyd, with some great views of the surrounding Cambrian mountains of mid Wales.

Approaching Ponterwyd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment