Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 88: Eglwys Fach to Derwenlas

Distance covered today: 10164 steps - 4.17 miles
Distance traveled so far: 433.34 miles
Route coordinates: 52.545423,-3.936552|52.578808,-3.879523
Walking date: 20th July


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Afon Dyfi

Today's route roughly follows the River Dovey or Afon Dyfi - I'll have to walk a good few miles down this river before it becomes narrow enough for the first bridge crossing.

River Dovey
 

The railway lines also have to skirt the river until it narrows...

Railway lines
 

Today's journey is but a short one, and finishes just beyond the village of Derwenlas.

Derwenlas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment