Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 90: Pantperthog to Corris Uchaf

Distance covered today: 10145 steps - 4.17 miles
Distance traveled so far: 441.69 miles
Route coordinates: 52.621458,-3.850101|52.662984,-3.862112
Walking date: 27th July


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Centre for Alternative Technology

Passing by this place at the start of my walk today. Apparently it has a Cliff railway, but I'm not sure it can be seen from the road here.

Centre for Alternative Technology
 

Corris Railway and Museum

A fair amount of today's walk is alongside the narrow gauge The Corris Railway - here we see some old sheds, with the museum itself being a bit further down the road.

Corris Railway
 

Corris

Passing the ancient looking Braich Goch Inn, just on the outskirts of Corris

Braich Goch Inn
 

Pretty views from Corris

Pretty views from Corris
 
Some sort of monument?
 

The route today finishes in Corris Uchaf (Upper or Top Corris)

No comments:

Post a Comment