Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 91: Corris Uchaf to Mynydd Gwerngraig

Distance covered today: 10009 steps - 4.11 miles
Distance traveled so far: 445.80 miles
Route coordinates: 52.662984,-3.862112|52.708359,-3.841545
Walking date: 28th July


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Winding Valleys

Today I find myself pleasantly meandering through a series of picturesque valleys.

Through the valleys
 

Tal-y-llyn

Passing Tal-y-llyn Lake - a photo of which was one of the default wallpapers provided for Windows 7. Looking pretty good today as well, albeit this is as close as I will get.

Tal-y-llyn Lake
 

This wooded section provides a little shelter on the climb out of this valley.

Wooded section
 

Stunning Views

Agsin, some jaw dropping scenery as I wind my way through the next valley and approach the end of the route today.

Stunning views
 

The big hill on the left is, I think, Mynydd Gwerngraig - probably best to walk around it rather than over it...

Mynydd Gwerngraig
 

No comments:

Post a Comment