Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 92: Mynydd Gwerngraig to Dolgellau

Distance covered today: 10862 steps - 4.46 miles
Distance traveled so far: 450.26 miles
Route coordinates: 52.708359,-3.841545|52.742434,-3.881151
Walking date: 29th July


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

4 Mile

Another day, another 4 miles ticked off. Today I head over the hills, passing next to Afon Clywedog.

Through the hills
 

Approaching Cross Foxes - I hope they aren't too cross...

Cross Foxes
 

Mirkwood

Some dark and dingy woodland surrounds the latter part of the route today.

Mirkwood
 

Finishing up today just short of Dolgellau.

Dolgellau
 

No comments:

Post a Comment