Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 96: Trawsfynydd to Maentwrog

Distance covered today: 11239 steps - 4.62 miles
Distance traveled so far: 467.87 miles
Route coordinates: 52.903746,-3.923162|52.948394,-3.979257
Walking date: 4th August


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Passing the Reservoir

Heading out past the north end of the reservoir (with its decommissioned nuclear power station)

Leaving Town
 
Passing the north of the reservoir
 

Into Maentwrog

Got an unfortunate piece of tree stuck in my hat as I head down the hill into Maentwrog, where I end my journey for today.

Shrubbery!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment