Friday, August 7, 2015

Day 97: Maentwrog to Penrhyndeudraeth

Distance covered today: 10875 steps - 4.47 miles
Distance traveled so far: 472.34 miles
Route coordinates: 52.948394,-3.979257|52.928720,-4.069496
Walking date: 5th August


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Northern Snowdonia

Passing this nicely converted chapel on my way into Maentwrog

SHORT BLURB
 

Pretty little bridge crossing the Afon Dwywyd.

Pretty little bridge crossing the Afon Dwywyd.
 

Following the course of the Afon Dwyryd.

Afon Dwyryd
 

Finishing off today in the snappily named Penrhyndeudraeth.

Penrhyndeudraeth
 

No comments:

Post a Comment