Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 102: Gorphwysfa to Llanberis

Distance covered today: 10935 steps - 4.88 miles
Distance traveled so far: 498.59 miles
Route coordinates: 53.082035,-4.029243|53.116519,-4.119255
Walking date: 2nd September


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

Afon Nant Peris

Today's route skirts the almost dead straight Afon Nant Peris all the way to Llyn Peris

Following Afon Nant Peris
 

Residential properties in a few spots along this route, must make for some spectacular views from the window!

A home with a view
 

Llyn Peris

Mirror like view over Llyn Peris here - a lake of glacial origins which is now a reservoir for the local hydro-electric scheme.

Mirror-like Llyn Peris
 

A view across Llyn Peris

A view across Llyn Peris
 

Today's route leaves me on the outskirts of Llanberis

Outskirts of Llanberis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment