Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 103: Llanberis to Deiniolen

Distance covered today: 12357 steps - 5.08 miles
Distance traveled so far: 503.67 miles
Route coordinates: 53.116519,-4.119255|53.152429,-4.116711
Walking date: 7th September


I'm traveling from Land's End to John O' Groats by means of Google Street View and Fitbit. In other words I have actually walked every mile I log, just in a more mundane location. This blog records the route I might have taken, if I had the luxury of taking a few months off work!

Today's route
 

But I would walk 500 miles...

Today I achieve the "half Proclaimers" - I have walked 500 miles since the start of this adventure. 500 miles more should put me a good way into the Highlands, where I can declare "full Proclaimers" in their native country :)

Starting today walking alongside the other dammed lake (excuse my language!), Llyn Padarn.

Interesting looking crafts shop
 
Following the banks of Llyn Padard
 

Heading East again

After rounding the corner of the lake, I now kick off back to the east, heading back into the northeast corder of Snowdonia before making my way towards the middle of the Peak District.

Pathway to the East
 

Hills of Snowdonia in view again as I finish the walk for today.

Hills of Snowdonia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment